may ﷲ bless them..always

Followers

i have try...but i cant...

I do not know what to think
I do not know what to do
I am sitting here in tears
Because I will never be with you
I dont luv you
I thought you would be the one
To take away my feelings of blue
But now I can see
That I was so truely wrong
I have been thinking a long time
About you and me
But now I can see
That maybe it was never meant to be
Where do I go from here?
What am I meant to think?
As my confidence slowly sinks
I could not care less
About anything right now
I feel such a mess
You are so perfect for other girl
but not for me...
so sorry...
I do not want no one else
But my friends keep telling me
give a chance
That in time
I will find
Some love from my heart
I do not think I can believe them this time
l never have feelings for you like that as such you want...
so sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment